WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Post-1655...




4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

YUMMY Man and cock. I would not turn him down.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

Hasnt this man got some funny looks on his faces? Nice body tho.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this guy - have a bunch of pics of him, although really not sure what name he goes by - sometimes its Allejandro - other times its Kent - or is it Aleshandre?
Or Serie Moreno? Or Alex?????
That's how many names I've got so far with this hunk.
Maybe he deserves every one of those akas.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Golly, you know sooo much about sooo many!