WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Post-1465...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like I ADORE that Tory Mason (guy in the first couple of pics)
And I'd love to join those last 2 hunks as well.

karl said...

these pics must be faked...if these were real UK men in the shower theyd be moaning aboout how hot/cold the water is, not sucking each other off.



Trust me, I know.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Me too!

Karl - Sounds prissy to me.