WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Post-1347...



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweeet booties, especially tha precious little faceful on the upper left and that divine gourmet hairy piece a bottom right.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Gotta love bootie!

karl said...

3, 4 and 5 are excellent bums. Taut, tight and....just right!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - We like tight and right!

Anonymous said...

Of course I love man-ass!
And how could I turn down #4's Dick McKay?

SickoRicko said...

Greg - It does sorta look like him but I'm not completely sure.

Anonymous said...

lol - I am sure, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Good!