WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Post-1346...



3 comments:

karl said...

nice pics tho im entranced and distracted by the beautiful background and furniture. Good sex scenes? Ive always felt the KristenBjorn boys have always 'acted' their scenes.

nickwallacesmith said...

one of my very fav things to do - just an arse licker at heart!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Hmmm.

Nick - I can dig it!