WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post-1038...

Reese Rideout






5 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Now that's what I call an "open invitation"!

karl said...

Id sure like Reese to RIDEOUT on my ass! LOL!
Im sure Ive seen his hole before...on Pete Kuzak! Saw it on another site and it was labelled his [ unless theyr sharing the same hole...thats novel].

Howard in CT said...

I was gonna say something, but I think I'm gonna just faint instead. whew!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol @ Howard and Karl!
Reese can Rideout my ass anytime ole time he wants to. Definitely a big fave of mine.

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - If only!

Howard - Take a breath!

Karl & Greg - Wouldn't we all?