WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post-1039...

Juan





4 comments:

karl said...

How odd...the poses are different but his head stays in the same position.

Howard in CT said...

His knick-name could be Subway car. You figure it out.

Anonymous said...

I think I fell in love/lust again.
What's new, eh?

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Maybe it's a cut-n-paste job.

Howard - I'm no good with riddles.

Greg - Can't blame ya!