WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
The cows gif is from the 1984 movie "Top Secret" which is a very funny one.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088286/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_8_nm_0_in_0_q_Top%20Secret
I was wondering where that came from JiEL, thanks. I saw a Swiss eco-store commercial once where all the animals let the farmer sleep in and the cows were walking around the barnyard in house slippers. Way too cute!
DeleteLove the stairwell.
ReplyDeleteAnd the cows? Just me and my colleagues showing up at work on Monday...
Touché !
ReplyDeleteUne déclaration profonde de Sir Hopkins.
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Photo 1- I feel a great story coming on ! :)
ReplyDelete1947 - The final picture of Aunt Helen.
Uncle Jack had to get rid of her, Helen was Hell as he would tell anyone that would listen ! All she did was nag and bitch, taking delight in humiliating Uncle Jack. Spending his money maintaining herself at great expense, bitching about their modest suburban home that he could afford them, flirting with her own married brother at family gatherings, decrying Uncle Jack’s sexual performance in their marital bed, telling everyone about finding his stash of physique magazines and photos of naked bodybuilders, and his fondness for cruising the box boy at the supermarket.
Their 1946 Pontiac Streamliner coupe ran well up to the Sequoia Forest, where Uncle Jack would relieve himself of Aunt Helen. Yes, that final photo, as Uncle Jack snuck up behind Aunt Helen and clobbered her head with the crowbar he snook out of the trunk of their car.
No more nagging, the spending without end, and humiliation from that bitch !
Uncle Jack sweat bullets fearful another car of tourists would approach as he placed Aunt Helen’s body in the trunk of the Pontiac, as it was no longer their car it was HIS ! Traveling up the road for quite a few miles, Uncle Jack found the perfect spot to ditch her body and be on his way.
His way back to his lover Jake !
Waiting for Uncle Jack at his bachelor apartment in San Francisco, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres at the ready.
It was said Uncle Jack and Uncle Jake were the happiest couple in San Francisco :)
Oh, Aunt Helen’s remains were finally found by a troop of boyscouts long after Uncle Jack had passed.
-Rj
Rj - What a great story this was, thanks!
DeleteLoL !!! :-)
DeleteI love the red sky painting (or whatever it is). I'm going to try to print it and see if the print looks good enough to frame.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like this site is much more diverse than it used to be - animals, castles, decayed building, house plans, interesting nature, etc. I really like the diversity. I've been going onto SickoRicko for years (and almost daily), but I never remember such interesting diversity in the past. Maybe it's just because I'm a lot older now, and back then, I'd skip over the type of things that catch my eye now and go right to the skin. Think of all the wonderful things I probably missed! Oh well, I'm really appreciating this site even more now. A very belated thank you!
Manrico - Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you enjoy the blog.
Delete