WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0725.0001-Saturday Movies...
#1 The thing about cats is, there's no actual cat, it's just fur all the way down. They can squeeze through anything.
ReplyDelete#2 Fish too pointy, also disturbingly large.
#3 Impressive view, but not worth it if you need to go in water to see it.
#4 Excellent force-field, but I'm still worried about whatever is off-screen to the right having that explosive diarrhea attack.
I suspected No.2 to be AI.
DeleteMe maravilla el ingenio de los gatitos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteCats are the crossover of a centipede and a lizard wrapped up in meowing fur.
ReplyDeleteLes chats sont plus intelligents qu’on ne le pense. Très charmant :)
ReplyDeleteL’espadon constituerait une prise très prisée dans les Caraïbes pour tout pêcheur sportif.
-Beau Mec à Deauville
I’ve had personally a cat in my life for 14 years, and I grew up with cats in my family. Although I’ve never seen my cat do something as athletic as what’s in the clip, she has surprised me on several occasions, doing something almost as crazy. It’s just amazing to watch them and her. my own Little furball, she’s her own person, so to speak, but I wouldn’t give her up for anything, and when the time comes, and she’s gone, I will mourn her and be devastated more than when I lose a family member…
ReplyDeleteI still think of my cat almost every day.
DeleteCat video reminds me of a roommate. They describe cats as "snakes in fur".
ReplyDeleteCats are the most wonderful creatures, I have been living with one for 13 years and will be devastated when she is gone
ReplyDeleteThere was a segment on NPR TV several years ago about cats. Their history, their "territorial orientations, and such. Filmed in Europe. Cats were in ancient Egypt, so they might be in the same class as "cockroahes" that can't be extinguished as other beings can be.
ReplyDeleteCats like to control their space, as humans are allowed to be in the same spaces, too. Amazing creatures! Enhanced by some AI, no doubt. Watch out for the Ninja Cats!