WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 09, 2026

2026.0709-Add-001...

In Memoriam
Bonnie Tyler




8 comments:

  1. RIP. Thanks for giving us one of the most dramatic and enduring pop singles of all time! Total Eclipse of the Heart is your legacy, queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sad news to hear last night. Loved "Holding out for a hero"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the tributes to her without exception has said how down to earth and fun she was. She will be much missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn.... too young. An iconic legacy left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Icon from my late teens has passed away. Requiescat in pace, Bonnie. You've been sincerely loved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RIP Bonnie,

    "Total Eclipse of the Heart"!!😔

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's raspy voice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had my stereo (yes still have one) playing Bonnie since she passed. I think I have all but 2 of her studio albums and a dozen import and compilation cds. Been a fan since late 20's with It's A Heartache.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.