WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0709.0001-Thursday...
I have zero respect for anarchists. They're the bullies of the left, the self-righteous vandals who respect nothing; not even the common good.
ReplyDeleteA train wreck to happen sooner than later, at their very own greedy hands.
ReplyDeleteMost of the wealthy survived and thrived through the Great Depression that was brought on by their own manipulations and speculations. Then made fortunes off the wars of Ww2, Korea, Vietnam, and the Middle East. Literally money out of the pockets of everyone else and into their own well filled pockets.
And so it goes.
-Rj
Rj - Unfortunately, that is so.
Delete