WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 07, 2026

2026.0707.0001-Tuesday...



3 comments:

  1. In Canada the MAXIMUM money to give to a party or candidate is $1 750Can.
    This is a national ruling. Some corporations or companies tried to go over it by refunding many $ 1 750Can to each of their workers that give it to the party they support but this is illegal and those companies had to face justice.
    https://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=lim&document=lim2025&lang=e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JiEL - Thanks for the link. That's the way it >should< be.

      Delete
    2. IF USA had a separate and none political commission to rule your elections, maybe your elections could be out of reach of gerrymandering and the influence of the wealthiest to gain power over the «We the People».
      Also, having only two parties to choose on is restraining the path to have a better way to rule USA in Congress. This could make extremists less in some hard battles.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.