WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Tuesday, July 07, 2026
2026.0707-Add-001...
This isn't really a rant, it's more of an observation. I've been noticing for quite a while that my followers will reach 672 for several days, then drop to 658 within a 24-hour period. It'll stay that way for several days, then shoot back up to 672 overnight. Drop. Raise. Repeat. I just find it very curious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curious indeed! I hope some of your regulars chime in with some solid data-analysis suggestions. That's not my wheelhouse, but if it were happening on my site (which I don't have!) I'd wonder if plotting the numbers on a calendar for a few weeks would help reveal a pattern -- whether same days of the week for the drop-offs and restorations, or same number of days between those events. If the drop-offs always start on a weekend and bounce back in just about 4 days, that might suggest a particular workday schedule (I'm assuming most of your followers do NOT access your site during the workday or from their office devices). Likewise, if it's almost always exactly the same number of followers that drop off (e.g. the 14 your observation suggested) perhaps it's an automated routine, a bot, or similar at work here. Good luck at sussing out what's up!
ReplyDeletemark - I suppose for the giggles of it I could monitor and see if there's a pattern.
DeleteI guess I better follow. I have viewed your site for several years without fail. I just followed you. But I may unfollow. I don't need a reminder to read your post everyday. I have a folder with all by blogs. I just go down my list everyday.
ReplyDeleteVRCooper - You are number 659, thanks. But if you unfollow, that's okay.
ReplyDeleteInteresting observation, Ricky. I have not seen anything on my site, but then I have only been active for 18 months.
ReplyDeleteLike many parts of blogger it's yet another thing that is not working right. My number says 407 follows...yet according to my dashboard I have over 500...yet on the blog side board it's been stuck at 407 for close to 6 months. You should read Sixspences post about what he learned about blogger and Google. He's on my sidebar under Lo Imprescindible. It seems blogger is not sinking money or time into blogger for fixes and updates.
ReplyDeleteIt's his latest post.
DeleteNot knowing exactly how blogging works, I sure hope I'm one of your followers. But my first guess is a young person, or a married person, at home accessing via a link they delete each weekend.
ReplyDeleteFor me, it's all about your psychotic posts about God.
ReplyDelete