WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 01, 2026

2026.0701.0001-Wednesday...





Happy Birthday To Me!
Today I am three-quarters of a century old.

53 comments:

  1. Congrats, and many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFHs-dIqYFc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Rick! 75 years young!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Rick, and many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyeux anniversaire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Happy Birthday Rick, 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎂🎂🎂🎂, have a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lo mejor para ti en tu día.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Así es, Ricky, Lo mejor para tí en tu día. Happy Birthday to you, Feliz Cumpleaños, querido amigo. And many more that will come!!. Enrique/Henri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday. Just turned 75 myself, last week. Enjoy, let go, live

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday and joining the 75's Club like me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birth Rick. I just turned 82 last week. When you are a kid you never think you will be our ages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday and thank you for your wonderful contributions to your followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Ricky, I’ll be 73 in 3 weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be 74 in one week. Happy Birthday to you both.

      Delete
  15. 75 years young ! 🎉🎂🥂🍾
    Happy Birthday Rick, and many more ! :)
    Your site is the 🎁 that keeps giving :)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday, youngster (I'm 76).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hapoy birthday!!!🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joyeux Anniversaire :)
    Ricky,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Joyeux Anniversaire :)
    Ricky, merci beaucoup d’être un ami pour nous tous.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  20. Desde España, muchas felicidades 🎉🥳😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. To hell the distance between our two continents, let me hug you and wish you a Birthday filled with plenty of the appetizing courses you shared with us, with as many good friends you'll decide to share them with.
    You are esteemed and loved, Rick. So please be eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happiest of birthdays, Rick!
    I hope Jerry is taking you someplace special for dinner and doing all kinds of nice things to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat - He's taking me out for steak dinner. Yum.

      Delete
  23. Happy Birthday from Toronto,Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Rick! Thanks for creating the best blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everyone - Thank you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy B-Day !
    And 75 more :) 🌟
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday Dear!!

    75 and the boys are still coming to the front yard-back yard-side yard.

    Hope you did something fun to celebrate.

    Many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Joyeux Anniversaire ! 🎇
    Tu partages ta journée spécial avec la fête du Canada :)
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday Rick!!!!
    😉😜😘🎁🎁🎁

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday Rick! 🥂 🥳🎂 Thank you for all you do! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag :) 🍻
    (vVs)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Echoing all the wonderful sentiments from around the globe. Belated Happy Birthday greetings, Rick..! Thanks for all you do..!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh many ‘Happies’. Hugs from Bob in 🇬🇧

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday! I'll be 57 Tuesday - no idea at all how the heck THAT happned.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Big 75 !
    Happy Birthday, Rick !!
    Gryf

    ReplyDelete
  37. Belated Happy Birthday from Belgium! Hope you stay well for at least another quarter! X

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.