WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 21, 2026

2026.0421.0002...





4 comments:

  1. 1- 1936 Porsche Typ 60 v3
    KdF Serienprototyp entworfen von Ferdinand Porsche.
    (vVs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vVs - Volkswagen must have copied their design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, check out F. Porsche's wikipedia page -- he designed the VW Beetle, the earliest name of which was KdF-Wagen (not produced in great numbers til after 1945). The Wolfsburg HQ of VW today was a purpose-built city around the KdF factory. (KdF = Kraft durch Freude, a civilian agency of the 3rd Reich involved in all kinds of activities to benefit the German population in general, everything from affordable vacations to this prototype of an affordable family auto to holiday celebrations, festivals, and dances.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corvette et Jaguar, l’envie de beaucoup motoristes. Au Canada nous nous contentions de nos Meteor Rideau, Pontiac Laurentian et Dodge Regent.
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.