WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
...now I am craving cheesecake...
ReplyDeleteBuen provecho.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#1) I make myself one of two drinks every night. Either it's a Coke with two stem maraschino cherries in it or a Ginger ale with about 4 green olives in it ( I pretend it's a dirty martini) LMAO, but true.
#2) A nice warm pork roast sandwich always hits the spot.
#3) Looks like a nice protein meal. I do love meat, and I like asparagus.
#4) Yummy, barbecued ribs with fries😋!
#5) A nice bowl of chili looks delicious.
Last two) Guys you all invited over for coffee and dessert this evening. Oh, only once catch, dessert won't be served till after the NPP😘😋
Excellent job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
DeleteArthur Bryant’s-
ReplyDeletethe best bbq in Kansas City ! :-)
Luv me some chili and cherry cheesecake washed down with sweet cherry juice :)
ReplyDeleteCA jock