WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday GIFs...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice gifs!

Big Dude said...

These are unique!

whkattk said...

Bad Unicorn. Bad Unicorn! LOL!

Unashamed Male said...

The first one is historically interesting. It's the first example of chronophotography, an early method of photographing motion. It was made by Eadweard Muybridge in 1878. Using 12 electrically timed cameras, he photographed the horse Sallie Gardner belonging to Leland Stanford, former Governor of California. These photos proved for the first time that in a galloping horse, all four feet are briefly off the ground.

SickoRicko said...

Larry - I probably captured that GIF from you.

Unashamed Male said...

Rick, I'm glad you used it, so more people got to see it.