WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024.0327.0008...






6 comments:

Xersex said...

#3: this dick seems to breathe

Mistress Maddie said...

For half second I thought that third one down was one of mine. I sent a gig of me similar to a FWB once just like that. Same gray jeans blue sweater and all. And the dick very similar

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I hate to be rude Rick, and not comment on the others, but I am watching a "sword fight" that I just can't pull myself away from.

Milleson said...

Pic #1 is Blackey Madison, a hyper-sexed pistol who has a website with previews of what he does a lot of public wanking and other stuff. He is a gifted MFer, can self-suck and shoot jizz hands-free.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You know ALL the hot guys!

Bob 🇬🇧 said...

I’ve cock fights, trying to get the bell end into your partners belly button!