WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

2023.1118.0006...










(These two sets are two different guys.)

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That first guy is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Man, oh man I'm really turning into a "dirty old man", I see cute sweaty tigers like this every time I go to the gym. Sometimes it's pure torture for me, but I guess I like to be tortured because I keep going and I look discretely. (well, I hope I'm looking discreetly). Then after my workout, I rub a nice discreet "nut" out in the showers.

Last pic of the 1st set) I wish cute gym lad, would invite me over to get into his comfy looking bed with him.

2nd set) Oh Rick, I bet you would love to "squeeze the charmin"!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You know me well.