WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday Funnies...









7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I hate to admit it but the dinner ones actually true. If you wait long enough you will end up eating cereal!

Rad said...

Good chuckles this morning! Thanks!

Cdadbr said...

Whomever really IS "Smudge" comes up with some really neat and accurate stuff! I discovered Smudge on another forum where some posters posted some of the comments made. They ALWAYS make my smile and laugh.

whkattk said...

I love visiting your blog, Rick. It's always entertaining. Thank you for the time and effort you put into producing it.

Ramón said...

Thanks! I really enjoy the ones that pushback against the ridiculousness of religion.

Thula Mhlope said...

Thank you for a super Blog.
Merriam-Webster accident : Is that what is meant by "Spreading the Word" ?

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you!