WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

2023.1118.0005...







I've posted this guy before. He's worth a second look, right?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He’s nice!
Regards UKGayBob

Big Dude said...

Wow! Is he EVER!

Bobby b said...

Cute as Fuck 😍

Mistress Maddie said...

I like him. I get the feeling he could get very dirty and kinky and be a pig in bed. I like that.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

2nd look, third, a hundred times, I'm going to look, and dream that I'm on my knees ready to please. Woof!! Really loving everything about him.

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like my uncle, even the hair lack but not the dick, I never seen that

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:00pm - Too bad.

Luke said...

Damn, thanks for taking those selfies and showing everyone what a hunk you are.

SickoRicko said...

Luke - Haha!