WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

2023.1118.0004...






5 comments:

Big Dude said...

You got me revved up and ready to jack.

Bobby b said...

Lovin ❤️ Chocolate Sexy

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Big Dude, I'm typing and "jackin" at the same time, to the last pic.

Last pic) I'm starting with his toes and going to work all the way up:)

Big Dude said...

I cools see myself rolling that foreskin back with my lips, tonguing his glans, and working him til I caught his jizz.

Sean Kelly said...

The skinny guy with glasses is just perfect