WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

2023.0722.0007...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Man, what handsome faces.

#1) His eyes alone could lure me into the lion's den!!

#2) Not a single tat on my body, but I really like the unique style of today's men. Handsome dude.

Last pic) Oh boy, would I love to come from "behind" part his cheeks and dive in with my tongue. Oh sorry not that kind of posting.

Thanks Rick!!!

Tom Hakim 32 said...

Like looking at naked guys but hate seeing gay models with " tattoos " it takes away from looking at them and some are better than seeing tattoos all over their bodies. from tomhakim32@gmail.com Palm Springs, Ca. The U.S.A.

Mistress Maddie said...

There's some awfully nice chestesticles in these pictures!

Xersex said...

love those faces & asses