WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

2023.0722.0006...








6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Jack 'em if you got 'em!

Tom Hakim 32 said...

Those guys look so handsome, and let us see all their cocks and tell us how big they are. They look " Fantastic." Thank you Tomhakim32@gmail.com.

SickoRicko said...

Tom - My pleasure.

Mistress Maddie said...

Now that's a big thick when I wouldn't mind sucking one.

Anonymous said...

That's Cory Kane

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:24pm - Cory sure is a cutie!