WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

2023.0723.0008...

I loved this song...

11 comments:

Steve said...

How embarrassing :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Disco! I vaguely remembered this, thought there was a little more to it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but this is an example of why despised Disco at the time. You were definitely not alone in your enjoyment.

hsgisme said...

A simple, but great song!

LeftField said...

OMG, that song drove me crazy. I couldn't get the lyrics out of my head. Now, thank you very much, I can't get the dancing out. How much more therapy will I need now?!!!!

garyinla said...

The choreography is too much!

taurus9311 said...

Love the disco sound but honestly lyrics. Listen there's only one line repeated incessantly. That's not the definition of the plural lyrics.

Sean Kelly said...

Now I feel old. Ugh. I remember it on the radio as a kid.

Anonymous said...

Wonder why they never gave the lady in the middle a close up...sad

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:33pm - That's a good question.

Anonymous said...

Rick....yes...it was a time. Bass line, keyboard, drums, and absolutely beautiful strings. Real instruments played by real musicians, complimenting the simple but strong female voices. One of the first disco albums I bought. This, and Ritchie Family's Brazil. There was nothing like the music of our gay youth, Rick. Thanks for posting. xox Jeff