WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 05, 2022

2022.1105.0004...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, how did I miss this fine food posting this morning?

#1) Yummy, keep pouring that syrup on those waffles, I'm making a pot of coffee.
#2) Don't know what kind of jelly that is on the toast, but it looks scrumptious.
#3,4,5,6) Omelettes, meat, veggies, s'mores oh my, I'll have alot of each:)
#7) Looks like they would melt right in your mouth:)
#8) If that's cream cheese in the middle, give me 3 of them to go, I have them with my coffee in the morning.

Last pic) OMG, With a steaming mug of coffee, I'll take 5 large pieces of that delicious looking cheesecake!! If this pic doesn't make your mouth water, check to see if you have a pulse.

Great job Rick!!




SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Big Dude said...

Damn! Just gained another five lb looking at these shots.