WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 05, 2022

2022.1105.0005...







6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Bwahahahahahhahahaha THE FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) Oh and who says I'm color blind, oh yeah my eye doctor. Well I see plenty of green and some white animals or something. LMAO!! Yup she showed me a pic and asked what I saw, I said just a lot of red and green dots, she said you don't see any numbers, I said there are no numbers just a bunch of green and red dots. So I am color blind, according to her.



Big Dude said...

Lovely pictures, as always. Thanks, Rick.

Xersex said...

love the HUGE green in #3

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh my goodness, I am color blind, my comment was supposed to be for #3

SickoRicko said...

Scott - No problem.