WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 05, 2022

2022.1105.0003...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems that it has become "IF a Republican does it, whatever it is is FINE. IF somebody else does it, especially a Democrat, it terrible and needs to be stopped for the safety of the nation." And it appears that Republicans are winning that argument!

VoenixRising said...

My single issue would be "Traitors should be hanged at the neck until dead."

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:11am & Mark - You both are correct.

Big Dude said...

I've said it before: FUCK EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN on every level, everywhere.