WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022.1001.0008...






5 comments:

Carl Miller Daniels said...

That last photo! Lots of booze and a hot guy with a hot cock! Happy Saturday Indeed!

SickoRicko said...

Carl - It most certainly would be!

Xersex said...

last pic: Arad Winwin!

uptonking said...

Adore that first one... and the third one. A man who bakes cookies? Well, he will get his just desserts!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I love him.