WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022.1001.0007...






7 comments:

Xersex said...

great vintage

uptonking said...

4th pic is from NOVA's film His Little Brother - starring two of my fave from the old days. The one on the right is Bobby Kropp. He only appeared in two films, both for NOVA and did some modeling for AMG and then quit the industry. Still... so memorable. I did a profile on Bobby. https://wonderlandburlesque.blogspot.com/search?q=bobby+kropp

SickoRicko said...

Upton - I remember that post. Thanks for the link.

jsstrand said...

Bobby Kropp also did some work for Mel Roberts around 1973
That last pic is sure giving me Jon and J. W. King vibs from an early Higgins vid - hard to tell for sure since the faces are so obscured

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - I'm pretty sure about Jon King, but the other one is too obscured.

mark1147 said...

FWIW, I think jsstrand is right (and Rick is too!) -- I seem to recollect this photo as an ad from the late '70s, when Jon and J.W. King were costars in a heavily advertised film.

SickoRicko said...

Mark1147 - I thought that was the two of them. Unfortunately, I don't know what FWIW means.