WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022.1001.0006...






6 comments:

Xersex said...

love the ginger

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Be patient handsome, and leave those arms just the way they are, I'm coming over to get a whiff, then get on that beautiful knob of yours.
#2) Don't you worry your carrot top head off, I'm a cumming over to take care of that delicious uncut of yours with those wonderful loose balls.
#3) That a boy, the harder you pinch your nips the harder you cock is getting.
#4) Oh my, another impatient "customer". With those puppy dog eyes, don't you worry fella, I'll be over to take care of that "bone" for ya:)
#5) I'm a bad boy today, I know where my nose and tongue is going first.
#6) You with the wonderful wet hair look, don't pull your trigger, I'll be over to take of you!!

Wow Rick, I'm going to be a busy guy today into tonight.

uptonking said...

You could have stopped with the first dude. He's heaven.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - It sounds like it!

Big Dude said...

Rick, could I blow three and four, please?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Absolutely!