WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022.1001.0005...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh my, we would definitely have to put a sheet over that nice rug, because one I get my tongue and nose in your manly areas, you be spurting out the gooey white stuff ALL over.
#2) Sure, I would love for you to "teabag" me:)
#3) If you want to kiss me I'm ready for it, and if that's a pouty look I can suck your cock and turn your frown upside down:)
#4) JUST LOVING THIS Beginning, Middle and End!! Woof!!! But just for the record I would be the smile back on your face if you shoot your "CHOWDER" in my mouth:)
#5) Hey Ginger Snap nice mane of hair. Oh boy, loving your cock and fat balls.
#6) Nice chested one, just snapped a nice nut out of his THICK cock. Oh and if that's lube, it would be an honer to do the jacking for ya:)

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

#1 so artistic

uptonking said...

What a great set of photos. Fun stuff. Love that transformational one. And the first one is very arty.

Big Dude said...

I like the one that progresses from sweats to stiff.

Jimbo said...

I LOVE that "dissolving clothes" pic. (I think there was a whole series.) I'm always doing that in my mind's eye, anyway! 8D

Thanks, Rick!