WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022.1001.0009...









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Hey cutie play me a song and I will give you a BJ!! Ah heck, you know I will give you one anyways.

taurus9311 said...

Wish I looked like these sexy boys because i want to show off too!!!!

uptonking said...

I've seen the third pic.... didn't know he was a regular poster! He has a bit of charm to him.

Will said...

Gorgeous body, awful haircut. LOL

Xersex said...

what huge dicks

Anonymous said...

No.1 is Vincent aka Derek Weitzmann