WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Post-1364...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I just don't get changing hot color pics into dismal black and white.

Insolente said...

With your permission,... I'll take the second. Wooow!

XXX

karl said...

some very nice men to peruse around here...

Nick said...

hey rick

love B and w-ing the images - and the even ones here are the hotties for me - 2 is best

cya

Anonymous said...

2nd row left: I would love to cuddle naked with this stoutish handsome man with sedxy balding hair. His hairy ample body would feel so warm and comforting.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Sorry.

Insolente - You have my permission!

Karl - Glad you like 'em!

Nick - The evens are good!

Anon - I have to agree!