WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Post-1365...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the pop-up for the first comment is still happening - lol.

Anyway, hot man - hot bod!

Insolente said...

Mmm,... fantastico!

XXX :)

karl said...

Okay, while Im still in my Paul Carrigan funk can you send this sexy fucka over right away..he is simply too damn hot to be let out on his own!

Nick said...

hey rick

the fleshy ones get me every time - like this total hottie!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - It happens to me too, when I make my first reply. Very annoying but I don't know how to make that stop.

Insolente - Certainly is!

Karl - If only I could!

Nick - Glad ya like him!