WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Post-1363...

I'll be out of town visiting my hot friend so I won't be posting again until Tuesday.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a hot and horny good time, Rick.

Anonymous said...

#1 is exquisite. I would like to give him a tongue bath while he is stretched out and writhing in ecstasy.

karl said...

1st is fabulous, yes...perfect body all round. Second looks like Vinnie D' Angelo, hto a tad flabby.

Oh, forgot, have a great time, Rick!

Nick said...

in one way #1 is an ordinary enough bloke - but he's a total horn dog for me!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Thank you, I did!

Anon - You and me both!

Karl - Another one I don't know who that is.

Nick - Same for me!