WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 10, 2026

2026.1010.0003...






1 comment:

  1. The last one about create a life seems to be about my closeted life since I am married to a woman for almost 40yrs who I am slowly coming out to and she seems to be OK with it .I think she has known for a long time but kept it to herself,There were plenty of signs

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.