WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

2026.0929.0005...






2 comments:

  1. Fabulosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fotos fra en annen epoke innen homo-kultur og uttrykk. Selv om disse mennene kanskje ikke var klar over det.
    Photos from another era of gay culture and expression. Even though these men may not have been aware of it.
    *OsloSson

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.