WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 28, 2026

2026.0928.0006...

Steve Kelso





3 comments:

  1. Mr. Kelso was great masturbation inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexacional!!!!!!.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moment I first saw Kelso's pictures in the 1980s, I thought he was fantastic! In those times, it was usually hard to gauge a guy's height in his photo shoots, unless he was paired with somebody taller. I attended a personal appearance of Kelso in Dallas. I was surprised that we were about the same height! Made me want to get back into the gym and work harder!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.