WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

2026.0923.0004...

1950s/60s





3 comments:

  1. Generally usable floor plans, but I have to comment on the strange window placement. 1221 has no bedroom windows in front, which makes it look like a barn. 1222, 1223 and 1247 have bedrooms with windows oddly placed in the corner of the room next to the wall instead of being more centered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My childish dream homes!!! But I have lived in houses like #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 1- Cette maison familiale me rappelle la maison à deux étages que mes parents ont achetée en 1960 dans le banlieue de Montréal. Un lieu de souvenirs chéris.
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.