WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 09, 2026

2026.0909.0002...






3 comments:

  1. Psicodélico.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fourth one - I did better art work finger-painting in Miss Simpson’s kindergarten class back in 1969 !
    The Banana Splits, The Bugaloos and HR Puf 'n Stuf were my inspiration :-)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I don't get this modern art🫣!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.