WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 01, 2026

2026.0901.0006...

Tom of Finland





Can anyone tell me if I've made a grave mistake? Are the last three illustrations NOT by Tom? The style looks just a little bit off.

10 comments:

  1. Geniales.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second drawing is by Rip Colt (aka Jim French). Signature in the lower right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. erosart - Thank you for pointing out my error.

      Delete
  3. 50+ years ago, when I was seeing much of the Tom of Finland images for the first time, I noted that much of the leather items seemed to have a German military theme from World War II. As if those hats, straps, and such were "normal" of sorts of the leather culture. Very erotic stuff!

    Now, in more current times, other niche groups have adopted many Nazi items and symbols to identify THEIR orientations. So . . . how is the earlier "Tom" viewed in current times? As a sexy leatherman or otherwise?? Wondering how many younger leathermen might align with current Nazi-oriented groups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Érotisme gay finlandais 🇫🇮
    Le dernier groupe correspond aux œuvres ultérieurs de Tom/Touko Laaksonen.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge fan....and yes, now I'm raging hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't know what you're posting, you shouldn't post it.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.