WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 01, 2026

2026.0901.0001-Tuesday...



10 comments:

  1. If they let everybody's Social Security get cut 22%, somebody's gonna get lynched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And these memes should at least call it an "Earned Benefit."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so different in Canada. I'm 75yo, retired teacher with over 37years in working. Now I contributed to both the federal SV (in French) retired federal pension and the RRQ, our provincial retired pension.
    All that money and the one of ALL workers was invested in a separate account to have interests benefits.
    Now I'm having income from both: after 60yo from the provincial RRQ and after 65yo from the federal SV.
    These incomes are leveled twice a year according to the inflation %.
    NEVER both governments will lower those as this money isn't part of any government's money for usual expenses.
    In Province of Québec we have the «Caisse de Dépôts et Placements» which is our savings account for all of our money coming from workers in the government like me as a teacher and other public workers.
    This is a huge independent society which is managing those savings and is quite profitable.
    https://www.lacaisse.com/en
    In Ontario they have a similar fund with the same goal to provide their workers with a confortable retirement income for years after someone goes in retirement.
    If I combine those three incomes, SV + RRQ +CARRA (my teacher's retirement plan) my monthly income after taxes is $3400.
    Must also say that each year I have around $1500 taxes return federal and provincial combine.
    My medical bills are part of the income reduction too.
    Add to this our universal healthcare system and I can go on my life without worrying of a bad time of being sick and be banckruptcy with medical bills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Americans will someday have a similar degree of security, but it seems a long way off.

      Delete
    2. JiEL - Infidel said it perfectly.

      Delete
  4. Pourquoi les États-Unis sont-Ils incapables d’assurer la sécurité sociale de leurs citoyens ?
    Le soi-disant «individualists» ne survivrait pas ; même lui dépend des autres !
    En Europe, nous subvenons aux besoins des nôtres sans problème ; les États-Unis devraient en faire autant.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beau Mec - The U.S. is very backward in those regards.

      Delete
  5. Pretty much all they need to do is remove the cap on income subject to FICA taxes and let high income earners pay a little more into the system. I am sure all those millionaires and billionaires will just be impoverished if they have to pay a few percent more tax on their earned income. I actually hit the cap every year, for sure it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference in my life if I had to pay the tax on all of my income.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for that, and I think most people are. But it would be a test of the billionaire donors' stranglehold on our two main political parties.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.