WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

2026.0818.0001-Tuesday...






4 comments:

  1. That first house is my favorite. Older homes always have far more character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Victorian...but those 3 modern? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J’adore les maisons post-modernes :)
    Commodités modernes et simplicité de conception.
    La maison victorienne en brique a la dignité d’une douairière patricienne.
    La maison en adobe, semble à une mesa, est très pratique au rude environnement désertique.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #4 for me. Well, that's when I strike it rich. 💰💰💵💵!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.