WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 17, 2026

2026.0817.0006...






4 comments:

  1. Trascendentes.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. # 4- Photo by Bruce Bellas from the early years of his career in physique photography before leaving his teaching job in Nebraska for California in 1947.
    Bellas would travel the byways and backroads of the MidWest in his Buick coupe from 1938-1947 recruiting men from among the traveling salesmen, college students, hitchhikers, itinerant workers, farm larborers, military men, missionaries and street hustlers that Bellas crossed paths. The men posed for his camera full nude and sometimes in full action !
    The book The Naked Heartland, the Itinerant Photography of Bruce Bellas is a good source of Bellas early work before he became Bruce of LA.
    Gryf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Just bros being bros!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.