WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 17, 2026

2026.0817.0004...






3 comments:

  1. Super retro.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. # 4- Lou Degni aka Mark Forest
    (1933-2022) photo by Lon Hanagan.
    Bodybuilder from 1952-1956 (Mr Venice Beach 1954) and actor in the sword and sandal films of Italy from 1960 until 1965, as spaghetti westerns and euro-spy films became popular and brought that film genre’s demise. Degni later studied opera of the bel canto style and became an opera teacher in California.
    Gryf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gryf - Wow! Thanks for that background info.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.