WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 10, 2026

2026.0810.0004...






3 comments:

  1. Fabulosos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) Love to be on that boat with Mr. Man⛵🧔‍♂️

    #2) Oh, and I'm looking up at you Daddy Long Legs!

    Last three) Lean back boys, Scott is coming to you😊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feed me Paddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.