WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 10, 2026

2026.0810.0001-Monday...




7 comments:

  1. I guess lessons weren't learned from the French royal family and the French Revolution. We all know how that ended.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really bothers me though, I know poor people who are against taxing the wealthy, afraid of national health care (because of quality), and more concerned about trans-people playing in sports. Seems like a perfect set up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rich need the poor...without them, they'd make no money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way of corporate America, so America goes. If you want your blood to boil look up the eBay stalking scandal perpetrated by their former CEO and COO, and several employees against a couple who ran an e-commerce newsletter.
    eBay just agreed to a payout of 56 million dollars to the couple.
    The former CEO now works at GM, the former COO now heads the Boys and Girls Club of Silicon Valley, they should have gone straight to prison as they masterminded the sick crime. As usual the corporate types walk and suffer no serious consequences.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  5. IF USA was a «ordinary family», it would be on bankcruptcy as its numerous credit cards would be at the top negative dept with not much income to pay for all those expenses.
    Worse, this «family» would give huge money to their kids so they can purchase futile goods like war video games and expensive tech or even expensive cars.
    How can you even be thinking of getting out of your very very huge dept without more taxing the most wealthy and the upper class.
    I have MAGA friends in Delaware who are MAFA freaks and they are proud not to pay much taxes and often say that they will never pay for the poor and lazy couch potato people to help them. AND they are proud Christians....
    Having a leader spending the people's money for crazy stuff like a ball room and other like a war which was preventable should be a warning but the GOP is licking his ass and is doing nothing to stop this crazy felon pedo.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.