WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 07, 2026

2026.0807.0003...



Richard Chamberlain


Robert Conrad


Robert Conrad & Peter Faulk, Columbo, "Exercise In Fatality"




6 comments:

  1. Bellos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Conrad was always easy to look at! Muscles and enough darker hair for accent was always great. I read where he was "difficult" to deal with, though. Chamberlain was a surprise when I saw that photo of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Chamberlin turned out to be one of the most underappreciated actors in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Richard was very popular with "the boys". I know I would have gone to bed with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conrad wore the tightest pants on television as Adam West on Wild, Wild West. His pants were so tight they had a tendency to split at the seams at his crotch and the seat during action shots, and extra pairs of pants had to be kept on hand during production.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were certainly handsome actors!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.