WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 06, 2026

2026.0806.0001-Thursday...


Remembrance Days...

Hiroshima

August 6

Nagasaki

August 9

11 comments:

  1. Sadly, Rhode Island is the last state in America that still makes it a holiday... for the wrong reason (remembrance or solemn observation are not it).

    I was working for Hasbro Toys back in the mid-1980's. The company just got the licensing deal for Transformers. The Japanese developers flew in to sign the contract, but... the company was closed for the "holiday". Someone in Marketing had to explain to them... why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And sadly since those 2 days, we have learned absolutely nothing. We may be more sophisticated in the way we wage war with laser-guided missiles and cute little drones, but the results are the same. We just lob these weapons back and forth until one side runs out of firepower. Let's see how that works this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just waiting for SCROTUS to lob a nuke at Iran; that's pretty much all he has left in the arsenal. Given his fucked in the head mentality will surely be "I can end this war with just ONE bomb!". Then he can declare we are now at war and Martial Law is in effect and all elections are cancelled! And no more about Epstein until I see this through! It's a worst case, and sadly... plausible.

      Delete
  3. Today, Japan could probably take us down with their technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Krishna manifest as Vishnu told the prince to convince him of his duty -
    As quoted by Oppenheimer, “Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds”.
    We are headed for another nuclear arms race as the USA and Israel are willing to share nuclear weapons technology with Saudi Arabia, a country just as dangerous as Iran. The 9-11 criminal muderers were Saudi citizens financed by Saudi Arabia through their extremist and militant Wahhabis. Saudi Arabia would like nothing better than a showdown with Iran, as they did through their proxy of Saddam and Iraq.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rj - Yes, we are treading a dangerous path.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for posting this reminder. I hadn't thought until now how it was actually the day before these dates in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's also remember this: the Japanese started the war with their sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, and they killed tens of thousands of Americans (and other nationalities) and committed countless atrocities for which no one was ever held accountable. In fact the Japanese have never officially admitted those atrocities; and if we had been forced to invade Japan to end the war, there would have been far more of it all. In fact, the fire-bombing of Tokyo took many more lives than the atomic bomb, and because it was conventional bombing, no one says much about it. Conclusion: dropping the atomic bombs SAVED lives--both American and Japanese lives--and no one who understood the world at the time ever seriously questioned its use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@12:38pm - All of what you say is very true.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.