WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
…de délicieuses bouchées accompagnées d’une boisson corsée :)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
Exquisiteces.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#1) I almost went berserk in the supermarket the other day. They had Halloween candy out. I know, I know it's been like this for a few years now, but com-on, this is one of the earliest ones. Not even freaking August. Just for the record I love Halloween, but NOT in JULY!!!! I don't want to see a pumpkin out on a front porch till the earliest the day after Labor Day. Though I don't put mine out till the day after summer. It used to be in mid-October, but I feel pressured. 😩😩!! Maybe that drink will calm my nerves🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
#2) Can never go wrong with potato chips! These barbecue ones look delicious.
#3) 😋😋😋😋, I love my pizza!
#4) A nice steak, and a salad, can life get any better?👍
#5) My nipples just got very hard😊😊
Last one) ☕'s on gents. We'll have a couple of these delicious whoopie pies, and then we can make our own version of whoopie!
Nice job Rick!
Scott - Thank you.
Delete# 1- une libation hypnotique :)
ReplyDeleteMonsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦